Continental ContiEcoContact 5 Seal Tyres Available in Ballyclare
ContiEcoContact 5 Seal
Developed for mid-sized and compact class vehicles.
Perfect for safe, fuel efficient driving.
- Optimised rolling resistance for reduced fuel consumption
- High braking safety and short braking distances on wet roads
- Best handling on wet and dry roads
Optimised rolling resistance for reduced fuel consumption.
- This state-of-the-art tyre is perfect for motorists who drive long distances, as well as drivers who are concerned with fuel consumption and the environment.
Exceptional safety and short braking distances on wet roads.
- The design of the tyre improves grip in the wet, giving you safety when braking.
Best handling on wet and dry roads.
- A higher apex and the use of additional bead reinforcements ensure safer and more direct transmission of the lateral forces occurring when steering on wet and dry roads. The weight-reduced sidewall is more supple in its design, thereby also contributing towards improved rolling resistance.
*ContiSeal™ is a technology developed by Continental designed to seal damaged tyre tread. If you experience a puncture by a small yet impactful object like a nail, there is no need for an inconvenient and immediate roadside tyre change. With ContiSeal™ holes in the tyre will remain sealed even if the object that caused the puncture becomes dislodged.
Fully fitted price per tyre
|Size 16 Tyres|
Continental ContiEcoContact 5 Seal 205/55R16 94H
|Size 17 Tyres|
Continental ContiEcoContact 5 Seal 215/55R17 94V
|Size 18 Tyres|
Continental ContiEcoContact 5 Seal 245/45R18 96W